(also knows as AUP)
That Darn Computer requires all Customers / subscribers to be good Citizens of the Internet.
We do not tolerate SPAM (unsolicited commercial Email). SPAM is a plague on the Internet.
The following activities and contents are expressly prohibited:
- Mass mailing.
- High-Yield Investment Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Directly or indirectly involved in any email marketing activity/campaign.
- Hacking or any perpetration of security breaches.
- Illegal activities.
- Child pornography or any activities harmful to minors.
- Any fraudulent related activity.
- Trademark or Copyright infringement including use or distribution of pirated software.
- Utilization of any software that is not properly licensed.
- Network attacks or any unfriendly effort to effect service on another network or server.
- Virus distribution.
- Illegal adult contents.
- Game ROMs, copyrighted MP3s, warez, software cracks distribution.
- Any IRC related activity. This includes but not limited to running bouncers, bots, and daemons.
- Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to the server(s), network, or customer(s), of That Darn Computer Network.
- Cron jobs: Each account is only allowed to run one cron job in every five minutes.
Investigations, disruptions to service, no refunds:
We reserve the right to disable service or terminate service and / or remove content in order to investigate suspected violations of this AUP without first giving notice.
You are responsible for the use of your account, including transfer and bandwidth, even used by unauthorized users or hackers.
Please note that this AUP is subject to change and it is the Customer’s responsibility to regularly check for modifications.
That Darn Computer does not issue refunds for terminating service due to suspected AUP violations.
Because That Darn Computer is a web hosting re-seller we are subject to the AUP of our providers and therefore our customers are also subject to the providers AUP.